OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

AJ Ezolt Wingbones

Started by Will, October 22, 2019, 08:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

I met Mr. Ezolt at Turkey Trot Call makers Summit when I was making my rounds. After hearing him play a call I new I needed to get me one. Over the past few years I've collected bones from some of my goose kills in hopes of making or having some bone calls made for hunting. After speaking to Mr. Ezolt he agreed and I sent the bones I had. I can't say enough about these calls. Craftsmanship and playability are top notch. The first caller is a 3 bone snow goose caller which I believe is his first snow goose call he's made. The second is a 2 bone call that has awesome pitch and rollover. Thanks again Mr. Ezolt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris O

Very nice congrats!!! I bet they sound great

shoer2

Both of them are really nice.

bobk

Sir-diealot

Nice looking calls. Tony's a great guy, very helpful and willing to teach as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

crow

Sweet pair of calls, beautiful work

Gobbler428

Great calls! Tony makes really nice  Jordan as well as Wingbone calls. I have both and they are full of turkey.  Congratulations!

sbbow

That's a great looking pair from one of the best right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Glad you like them Will. I've used different combinations in the past, but never built a three bone call that was all goose bone. Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for the extra bones to make one for myself, lol.

fordhunt

gergg

Those are super nice.... I still have a wingbone & river cane type call from Tony, both run great.

Greg
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

Jfowler82

Awesome calls ! I have a wingbone from Mr. Ez and it is top notch! A turkey killer for sure!

va longbeard

Nice calls!  Tony makes a great wingbone that is not only easy on the eyes but sounds great also.

paboxcall

Quote from: Jfowler82 on October 23, 2019, 01:10:24 PM
Awesome calls ! I have a wingbone from Mr. Ez and it is top notch! A turkey killer for sure!

:agreed:

I have one as well, perfectly tuned and easy to run. Congrats!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Fatbeard

East TN Beard Buster