turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Member pass away ..

Started by Greg Massey, September 26, 2019, 07:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tal

May we all be in God's presence some day. God bless and comfort for his loved ones.

letinmfly

Rest In Peace my friend.  I will miss our talks about turkey calls and hunting.  Wish we could have shared at least one hunt together.  Condolences to the Platt family.  :bible:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

paboxcall

Saddened to learn of Rickey's passing today. I enjoyed messaging with him about his collection. Thoughts and prayers for his family. He will be missed in our community.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Sixes

Prayers sent for the family and friends

turkey_picker

Condolences to the Platt family  :cross2:

tracker#1

Prayers sent for Rickey and Platt family....He is now at peace.....

idratherb

So sad and sorry to hear about this, glad he's at peace now and in a better place  :angel2:

Ctrize

1iagobblergetter

Sorry to hear this. He was a great contributing member on O.G. that will be greatly missed. Ricky fought a valiant fight. R.I.P. our friend.

Old Gobbler

I am sure going to miss talking to Ricky about all thingsTurkey hunting related , especially turkey calls a mutual love of many of us -- He helped me greatly over the years as so many of you did , gave me great insight knowledge,  and experience that helped this place will all enjoy

He kept his head high and exhibited more courage fighting cancer , people like Ricky are.a.special breed.

Condolences and Prayers to his family and friends :bible: :cross2:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

jed clampett

Shared many PM's with Rickey..he was a great guy and will be missed by many..prayers sent!..RIP!

REBELYELL

RIP Rickey. Going to miss you buddy.

Mathews.1

Prayers to his family and the many friends he had made.

Beards and Hooks

So sorry to hear this, chatted a few times by pm he was always so gracious and a good guy, loved reading his messages and seeing his great call collection. RIP Mr. Platt.

Tail Feathers

Sorry to hear this.  RIP Rickey.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!