OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mossy Oak Tibbee Technical Hunt Shirt

Started by Sir-diealot, August 16, 2019, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the Mossy Oak Tibbee Technical Hunt Shirt and if so have you found it to be hard to button as well? I found it very hard and do not know if it was just a random thing or is somebody else has also had the problem? There are no reviews on the website. Thanks. https://store.mossyoak.com/mossy-oak-tibbee-technical-hunt-shirt-i-10013153
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Candyman

I have several of these shirts, no issues with the buttons.

TKE921

I have one that is hard to button.  i made a small slit in the button hole and then sewed the new larger hole up.

paboxcall

I have had several long sleeve MO shirts where a few of the button holes were sewn a bit tight, but it loosened up after a few days of wearing it buttoning/un-buttoning it and a couple washings.

Side note: Helps to turn your camo inside out all buttoned up before putting it in the wash to slightly reduce the amount of fading.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Sir-diealot

Okay thank you everyone. I will start to try to work the buttons a lot this week, I would rather not try to slit the hole, I can sew buttons on but other than that I am useless with a thread and needle. I will be sure to turn it inside out before I wash it, I pretty much do this with all my clothes anyway.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

PALongspur

I got one of these in the middle of the season and ended up sending it back. Sizing seems odd to me. And like all the other MO store shirts I've gotten in the last few years, the sleeves are wayyyy too short.

As far as washing goes, this stuff is polyester. You can wash it hundreds of times and it's not going to fade.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: PALongspur on August 18, 2019, 08:35:06 AM
I got one of these in the middle of the season and ended up sending it back. Sizing seems odd to me. And like all the other MO store shirts I've gotten in the last few years, the sleeves are wayyyy too short.

As far as washing goes, this stuff is polyester. You can wash it hundreds of times and it's not going to fade.
I bought 2 of the Mossy Oak Men's Long Sleeve Tech Hunt Tee's back in February and love them, it is nice to have a shirt I can tuck in and not have it yank my head back when I sit as they have a long body to them if you know what I mean. I bought 2 of the short sleeve versions just to wear around in the summer when I bought the button up just because they are so incredibly cool even when it is blazing hot outside. I did not personally have a problem with the sleeves on them, (Long sleeved version I got in February) I found them a little long if anything, but not long enough to be annoying, I kinda like them they way they are to be honest.

I did think that the long sleeve button up would be heavier though, it was intended to be something that I could wear into the blinds or woods early morning and then take off and strap to pack as it got warmer. After seeing them I want to order some of the pants in the same material but a darker pattern as I like to wear darker camo on my lower half and greener on my lower half later in the season when it greens up a bit.

I really want to try to get out of the blind and into the woods if my body allows it this year.

John Koenig: