turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Group Photo @ NE Call Makers Summit?

Started by Sir-diealot, August 15, 2019, 12:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Thought maybe members may want to try to gather at a certain time and place to take a photo together while at the  Call Makers Summit? I have a camera and tripod though I would need help to carry it because of my shoulder. Camera only has a 45mm lens so it would have to be set up relatively close but I would be willing to try it if anyone would be willing to give me a hand getting set up? Just a thought I figured I would throw out there. What to ya'll think?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ChiefBubba

I'll have my big camera there with me and we can use it to take the picture. That way if you don't want to haul yours around. I'm sure someone will take it for us. Bubba

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ChiefBubba on August 17, 2019, 07:29:16 AM
I'll have my big camera there with me and we can use it to take the picture. That way if you don't want to haul yours around. I'm sure someone will take it for us. Bubba
Thanks, it is just the shoulder problem or I would do it myself. I can't even carry a gallon of milk with that arm yet.

Do you want me to bring my tripod? I am guessing you have one already? Should we try to set a time now here in the post to do it? I was thinking 4 or 5 would be good so everybody could get there and we would still have decent light? Could be done earlier I would think as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

ChiefBubba

We probably don't need the tripod. Bubba