OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Knight and hale hale fire

Started by Rockhound, July 29, 2019, 09:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockhound

I have 1 used hale fire gobble tube. I'll take $55 tyd

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Greg Massey

You can see pictures of one on ebay .. no.   153580589310 .. new old stock 65 dollars ...

davisd9

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 30, 2019, 06:41:37 PM
You can see pictures of one on ebay .. no.   153580589310 .. new old stock 65 dollars ...

Rules of the forum say the photos should be posted here, not going to another site to see a picture.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

greencop01

Just to let you know the rules state you must post pictures when you sell on this site, if you sell you should read the rules.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Greg Massey

Quote from: davisd9 on July 31, 2019, 09:38:35 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on July 30, 2019, 06:41:37 PM

Rules of the forum say the photos should be posted here, not going to another site to see a picture.
I could care less ... lol.....