Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTT Holmes Custom Calls For Stuckey Strikers

Started by Sir-diealot, June 21, 2019, 06:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I would like to trade these Holmes Custom Calls (HARDCORE on here) for some Stuckey strikers. Please note I had shoulder surgery and can't hold the pot right, they do sound better than this. https://soundcloud.com/user-933394494/holmes-custom-calls-made-by-ronnie-holmes-a-slate-and-a-crystal-and-are-both-single-surface-calls

Holmes Custom Calls made by Ronnie Holmes A slate and a crystal and are both single surface calls. The two are a Corian type material.

Here are some Stuckey Strikers I am interested in.

Cocobolo

Dymondwood

Snakewood

Black and White ebony

Ipe

Wenge

Bubinga

Bocote

Persimmon

I am open to others but already have the following

Tulipwood

Macassar Ebony

Hickory

Purpleheart

Jatoba

Spaltted maple and Wenge

Let's do some trading.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

I am also looking for 2 Knight & Hale KHT0013 Long Pot Pouch's
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

I guess I've never heard of this call builder ... good luck with your sale .....

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on June 23, 2019, 04:52:13 PM
I guess I've never heard of this call builder ... good luck with your sale .....
He is on this site, HARDCORE on here. Thank you.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 23, 2019, 05:24:36 PM
Quote from: Greg Massey on June 23, 2019, 04:52:13 PM
He is on this site, HARDCORE on here. Thank you.
Thanks

Sir-diealot

John Koenig: