turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2015 NWTF Case knife of the year

Started by Bullet1, June 21, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullet1

A friend is selling one for $150 that I'm thinking about getting...is that a fair price?

Bay1985

Case knives are one of the very few that are made in the USA might even be the only ones not custom made. Any Case knife is made of good steel and quality but as far as the special editions not sure how much demand there is.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Bay1985 on June 21, 2019, 02:40:54 PM
Case knives are one of the very few that are made in the USA might even be the only ones not custom made. Any Case knife is made of good steel and quality but as far as the special editions not sure how much demand there is.
Very well made, I have been wanting to get their Hobo Knifes for a while.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

land cruiser

That's not entirely accurate. Many knife companies are still making some or all of their products onshore. Examples include but are not limited to:
Leatherman
Microtech
Benchmade
Gerber

Etc

Ranger

And just because it's Case doesn't mean it's top of the line. For $150 it better be a collectors piece but more importantly should be Chrome Vanadium and not surgical steel...big difference
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Yoteduster

It just depends on how bad you want it

runngun

Just saw one on Fleabay in shadow box for $200.00. If I was you I would buy it, but I collect them and have several NWTF "Knives of the year". But hey I collect ALL things Turkey!

Have a good one
Ray

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.