OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: However  (Read 2034 times)

Offline misfire

• Double Beard
    • Misfire Game Calls, custom duck and turkey calls
However
« on: June 20, 2019, 03:53:25 PM »

Tuesday, June 11

However…

And they laid hands on them, and put them in custody until the next day, for it was already evening. However, many of those who heard the word believed.

Acts 4:3-4

When Peter and John walked into the temple precincts one day at 3:00 p.m. to join in a time of prayer, they were met by a lame man asking alms. Peter replied, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk” (Acts 3:6). The healing of the lame man occasioned an impromptu sermon, but Peter’s message was interrupted when he and John were arrested by the temple priests and dragged off to a jail cell for the night.

Recommended Reading: Acts 4:1-12

But the Bible says, “However…”

“However, many of those who heard the word believed.” The disciples’ plight and their preaching spread the Gospel further than ever, resulting in more people hearing of Jesus.

Disruptive moments in our lives are upsetting, and none of us likes unwelcome surprises or sudden crises. But the Lord watches over His children and He has a purpose in every problem and a pathway through every pain.

Learn to add the word however to your vocabulary and watch to see how God is working.

God will never allow any action against you that is not in accord with His will for you.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Offline bornagain64

• Longbeard
Re: However
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 06:40:39 AM »
Good Word!
Thank you