turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New House workin on the trophy room

Started by djrcm7, June 12, 2019, 02:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djrcm7

My wife and I moved to Mesa, AZ recently as I start a new job here soon. although she loves hunting, she's not a fan of the taxidermy. So I got one room to make a trophy room. Here's what I got so far. Working on the beard display next. Lots of euros to be hung and spurs to add to it as well!

Med student from MO

djrcm7

Here's a pano of the room. Lots more to go

Med student from MO

treein dixie

Jester87

Welcome to AZ! Impressive wall of fans and love that bobcat pose too.

Clydetaylor1

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Yoteduster

It's looking good..that's probably the biggest display of easterns in the whole state of Arizona

Southerngobbler

NCL

redjones

Very nice display,did you hang them individually on the wall or mounted on wood then put on wall,either way they look good.

Greg
Semper Fi

djrcm7

Greg, I hung them individually. Used small wire on the back to hang them on 3m hooks.
Thank you all, I'm pretty happy with it. I have my Merriams from this year at the taxidermist. Going to put him on a pedestal. Will likely go in the corner.
Med student from MO

Borat

Quote from: djrcm7 on June 12, 2019, 01:34:48 PM
Greg, I hung them individually. Used small wire on the back to hang them on 3m hooks.
Thank you all, I'm pretty happy with it. I have my Merriams from this year at the taxidermist. Going to put him on a pedestal. Will likely go in the corner.

Can you post a picture of how you attached wire and hung them.  This looks awesome, man!  Definitely going to steal your approach!

RutnNStrutn

Love the turkey fans like that!! Great idea!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr