turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

interesting mount

Started by Southerngobbler, May 27, 2019, 07:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

It's not mine, I just found it on the internet and decided to share. Would be a great way to display all 4 sub species.

3bailey3

Jroddc

WiLL B

1iagobblergetter

That's neat...Awful heavy though for me to carry downstairs to put with the others when my wife seen it.

Yoteduster

That is a really nice 4 bird display.  Real cool

zelmo1

skimerhorn

Clydetaylor1

Sir-diealot

Very nice. My walls would never handle it though. I already think I am going to have to build a stand to place mine on so it does not fall off the wall.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yoder409

Nicely done.  Kinda like a space-saver concept.............

I think, personally, I'd rather have all the birds in one phase of strut or another so the contrasts between the subspecies were easily seen.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

dswmsn

I am guessing at the subspecies clockwise from top left to bottom left: Eastern, Osceola, Merriams, and Gould? Everyone take a guess without cheating or spilling the beans at first. This ID comes from a NC resident who has never been further west than the NC mountains. Don't know if I will ever get to hunt anything other than Eastern Wild Turkey. I would especially love to hunt Osceola though, since I lived in South FL for 3 years in the 70's, but I only duck hunted 2 or 3 times. Fantastic taxidermy!

ejhandler

Tomfoolery

Quote from: dswmsn on May 28, 2019, 10:47:29 AM
I am guessing at the subspecies clockwise from top left to bottom left: Eastern, Osceola, Merriams, and Gould? Everyone take a guess without cheating or spilling the beans at first. This ID comes from a NC resident who has never been further west than the NC mountains. Don't know if I will ever get to hunt anything other than Eastern Wild Turkey. I would especially love to hunt Osceola though, since I lived in South FL for 3 years in the 70's, but I only duck hunted 2 or 3 times. Fantastic taxidermy!

Im thinking rio, eastern, osceola, merriams.

mmorgan9812

Wow that's incredible!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk