turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Last one for 2019

Started by Wisgobbler, May 26, 2019, 12:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisgobbler

This is the last bird I'll kill this spring. Wanted my boy to shoot him but we were back to back against a big old shagbark hickory. We worked two long beards this morning but we couldn't convince them to climb the steep bench we were on. The boy passed on a jake and we got busted trying to move on the noncommittal toms. Back at it for his tag this afternoon and tomorrow morning with a revised plan for the two we miffed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Way 2 get it done late in the season. Awesome pictures..Goodluck on your son punching his tag. Sounds like they are responding well...

Ozarks Hillbilly

Congrats

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Yoteduster

Bay1985

Nice way to end a season

Hobbes

Nice photos  :icon_thumright:  Congrats!  I sure wish that I could get out after another.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Congrats, good luck to your son.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Greg Massey

Awesome , great job and photo

3bailey3

congrats, nice bird and some great pic.

zelmo1

Nice birdand I hope your boy nails them tomorrow  :funnyturkey:

Wisgobbler

Well we just finished up our 2019 spring season. My boy dropped the hammer on this nice Tom at 3:45.
It was a pretty great day all around with lots of celebratory hugs, back slapping and just a little teasing. The Lord is good and ya only need to be a turkey hunter to know that's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Wow that's great..The Lord is good..Hard to beat a day like that!!

WiLL B

That's Great!! Congrats to you both!!

Gobble!

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to the both of you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."