OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Anyone...  (Read 2236 times)

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Anyone...
« on: May 25, 2019, 06:17:30 PM »
Catch y’all yet? I say y’all cuz my contribution was minor this year. Some of u fellas put up some real studs. Congrats fellas. If nothing else, it was cool watching the upgrades roll in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: Anyone...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 08:48:38 PM »
IF we pull this out no one bird will be more important than another... Total team effort no matter how the chips fall in the end.  I really enjoy being on the team with you guys....

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 09:03:22 PM »
IF we pull this out no one bird will be more important than another... Total team effort no matter how the chips fall in the end.  I really enjoy being on the team with you guys....
It’s been a pleasure with you as well man. Really wish I had the time to break free more often. I think if this business works out right, and I’m able to get the right personnel in the right places, I’ll be able to hit things properly in a few years. Just gotta get the right crew in the right places. It’ll be nice to be able to sit back and watch the cash roll in while I take a backseat to some of the headaches the current crew brings to the surface. Hoping it all works out. Also hoping I can get a couple of you guys together for next spring on a good ol’ WV mountain hunt. Bring your walking shoes and a good rod. It’s rough terrain but the hunting is good out there and the fishing is pretty decent too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline snapper1982

• Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »
look forward to a hunt