turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Early Father’s Day

Started by Rzrbac, May 24, 2019, 03:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzrbac

My son came over and spent the night with us last night. He wanted to give me my Father's Day present. I was absolutely stunned.

He knows I was very fond of a Cherry Classic Chrystal I lost many years ago. I just wouldn't spend the money to replace it.

He had this made for me. Sent the photo to Mike and Robin. The photo has a lot of sentimental value to me for so many reasons. It was the year grandma passed and the year I got married. Grandpa got to see me bring in several nice gobblers but never a good buck, just little ones. I was so happy to show him this buck and the pic was taken in his front yard. That is now the 40 acres I own.

My son is an amazing young man and I was so proud to receive this from him. I'm not sure if I want to hunt it and make a point to kill a gobbler with it or just put it on the shelf. 

I would like to thank Mike and Robin Pentecost for the great call as well as my son. I'm very blessed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wisgobbler

That is beyond words fantastic I'd definitely kill a gobbler with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoteduster

That is really cool..you have a great son there

Muzzy61

That is very cool. You raised a good one.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Bowguy

runngun

Kill a longboard with it!!!

Then put it up! But I would probably still have to hunt with it!!  That's awesome!

Have a good one
Ray

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

shatcher

zelmo1

Very nice, you raised him right brother

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Awesome, go kill one with it.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

That's really neat, I envy you guys and gals that have such a hunting heritage in your family, really wish I did.

I think you and your son should go out together with nothing but that call until you each get a turkey with it and then put it up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Ozarks Hillbilly

Very nice!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

skimerhorn

That is a special call. I can see the benefit of putting it up but if it was me I would love to call at least one ol Tom up with it

tomstopper

Very cool and awesome gesture from your son

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

a_jabbo

I feel you have to take at least one gobbler with it to complete the full story. Amazing gift.