turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Best Gift To a Millionaire

Started by zelmo1, May 12, 2019, 01:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

I made my good friend Terry a call with his first grandchild's picture in it. It isn't perfect but it was made by hand with love. I called one in for him opening day and he smoked it, first bird ever. He called me 20 times at least wanting a call, lol. I had to push him off until the boy was born. He was born 2 days after he killed his first bird. Gave it to him last night, the smile was worth all the finger aching sanding. I am not a pro and it isn't perfect, but I am proud of it and he loves it. I did get a great steak dinner out of it too. I win  :funnyturkey:

ccleroy

Rzrbac

Nice call, I'm sure it will be cherished.

1iagobblergetter

Looks great and I'm sure it sounds just as great..Nice gesture of kindness and you ended up getting back which ain't all bad either. Lol.

Mathews.1

SinGin

tomstopper

Very cool. You rock brother

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Clydetaylor1

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

MDSTRUTNRUT

VERY NICE gift that will just build more and more memories!

zelmo1

Thanks for the kind words guys. Special feeling when you make someone truly happy. Nicest guy ever, very deserving .  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Dr Juice

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

fishr64

Muzzy61

Looks very nice and a great gesture. I'm sure he will treasure it.  My daughter had one similar made for me went my grandson was born and have it displayed proudly.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr