OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

OG member needs help with depression!!

Started by LX_Trkyhntr, May 03, 2011, 10:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

Trip

Looks like you had a wonderful season....Congrats!!!

hootn

sorta know what you are going thru, bamas season went out saturday and going thru some little withdrawls right now, however , i am going to rub it in,  on may 12th we are heading to nebraska to go after the white tips.

scott

handcannon

If your depressed over this season, I'd hate to see you if you only killed one......like me.

Congratulations again to Sarah! Little lady is gonna be a great turkey hunter like her dad.

bowhunter84

Preacher

Who is that good looking stud in the first picture,  comparing yourself to him might just lead to most folks getting deppressed.   :anim_65: :newmascot: :fud: :fud:
Romans 8:37

Flydown

Quote from: Preacher on May 04, 2011, 08:22:13 AM
Who is that good looking stud in the first picture,  comparing yourself to him might just lead to most folks getting deppressed.   :anim_65: :newmascot: :fud: :fud:
:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:

REBELYELL

Congrats on a great season Stephan. Good job, especially with the string.

:icon_thumright:

LX_Trkyhntr

Quote from: Preacher on May 04, 2011, 08:22:13 AM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :goofball: :goofball:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

trkehunr93

I feel your pain, I'm done in VA and filled one tag in NC.  Now on to the honey do list I guess :(

turkey slayer

Quote from: handcannon on May 04, 2011, 06:46:50 AM
If your depressed over this season, I'd hate to see you if you only killed one......like me.

Congratulations again to Sarah! Little lady is gonna be a great turkey hunter like her dad.
my thoughts exactly congrats on a great season.

strutnva

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Gold Spur

Congrats on a great season!  :you_rock:  Those Arkansas birds are getting harder to come by every year.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Cove

Nothing worse than the end. . . . but you could always join me! LoL I'll be out and about til Memorial Day. Shoot me a PM and  we can figure out where to meet.