OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Indiana with my 84 year old mom

Started by jryser, April 24, 2019, 10:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawgsFan1

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

BKnisley

Way to go! Gem of a hunt that will stick with you both. Never considered asking my mom out to hunt. Time to make a call!

Tunaguy

Awesome bird,awesome hunt! Congratulations.
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

Kansan

Way to go! I like your #longbeard shirt too, got to represent THP!

bbcoach

LOVE THIS!!  CONGRATS on the Bird but more important spending time with your Mother!!!

My Mom turns 85 today.  THAT IS THE GIFT!!!!!!!!!!  Thank God for our MOTHERS!!!!!!!!!

FLGobstopper

WOW!!! Congrats man, that must of been a one of the most exciting and memorable hunts ever having your mom along.

Harty

WOWW! Simply awesome. Your so blessed to still be able to share a hunt with a 84 years young Mom.obviously a very humble and unselfish lady handing you the gun. A role model to us all.

Click

shoer2

jryser

Quote from: chadly on April 25, 2019, 07:28:13 AM
Congrats on a cool day and huge bird.  Is that a catman wing bone?
Sure is!  I love Catman and I love the wingbone!  That was the call's first trip in the woods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

1-10 cool scale = 11 !! Awesome. Congrats x2!!!

chadly

Quote from: jryser on April 25, 2019, 11:19:25 PM
Sure is!  I love Catman and I love the wingbone!  That was the call's first trip in the woods!

Cool.  I enjoy his video's and was looking at his wing bone call he sells.  Is this the first wing bone you have used?  Are they easy to learn?  He sure makes his sound good.  Congrats again and thanks for sharing. 

jryser

Quote from: chadly on April 26, 2019, 07:28:13 AM
Quote from: jryser on April 25, 2019, 11:19:25 PM

Cool.  I enjoy his video's and was looking at his wing bone call he sells.  Is this the first wing bone you have used?  Are they easy to learn?  He sure makes his sound good.  Congrats again and thanks for sharing.
I actually made one of my own and have been using it for many years. I just really like cat man and wanted to have a call of his for a back up.  I'll be using it in Kentucky next week.  They take some practice but once you get rolling on it you can sound every bit as good as anybody who blows em!

POk3s