News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TFC hats

Started by Pettit877, April 20, 2019, 10:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaightlabs

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on April 20, 2019, 10:53:11 PM
Apparently you have to be a cool Alabama turkey slaying cigar smoke Benelli tss #11 shot son of a gun to get one of them hats.

I asked on social media and was told you gotta "earn it" when I asked where to buy.

Maybe I'll try squirrel hunting I don't know !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squirrel fight club is much more elite!

Swamprunner

It a a group of guys if similar age that share a passion for turkey hunting. We don't sell hats, push products, or make videos. We give hats to folks that we come across and feel are like minded. We all prioritize taking kids (our children are all of similar age), and helping get people involved in the sport we love. We do all mostly hunt a similar way, and enjoy hearing each other's stories and seeing the pictures.

Sounds like an awful thing to be a part of, huh?

y

Britton40

TFC recently raised $20k for a young man with cancer through a series of online auctions. One of the events involved a turkey hunt in The Lowcountry of SC involving Steve Mann, Lamar Williams, Zach Farmer, Mark Prudhomme, Dave Owens and others.  All of this orchestrated by TFC to help a young man kick cancers butt.

Other members of the group made it their mission to help a very young boy facing Cancer. They set up multiple hunts on some of the best ground SC has to offer, year after year.

Yeah. They aren't very cool people.

If you don't like god fearing, charitable, generous, big hearted gentlemen eaten slap up with chasing and preserving the Wild Turkey all over North America , you won't like TFC.

davisd9

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Yoder409

Well, then................  I'll be the first to step up and admit to being a smacked arse.

Keep up the fine work, gentlemen !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

spaightlabs

Well hell, I thought y'all were just gonna be a bunch of cigar chomping wanna be influencers. 

Good on ya! :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

guesswho

A tip of my KFC hat
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Gut_Pile

Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

Happy

I goggled TFC and got Turkey Farmers of Canada. Guess that's better than the group I hear gobblenut is part of.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

Quote from: Happy on April 21, 2019, 03:41:20 PM
I goggled TFC and got Turkey Farmers of Canada.

Pretty cool, eh ??   ;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Happy

Yep, never knew a Turkey farming group existed. In all seriousness though I am glad the TFC fellows are helping some young people out. It is a great gesture.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Turkeytider

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 21, 2019, 09:23:49 AM
Well, then................  I'll be the first to step up and admit to being a smacked arse.

Keep up the fine work, gentlemen !!!

Well, make that two of us!! Well done gents! Just another example of the dangers of jumping to conclusions when ignorant of the facts!

bigbird

They're alright in my book if they're doing something like helping people with cancer.

Yoder409

Quote from: Turkeytider on April 21, 2019, 04:47:46 PMJust another example of the dangers of jumping to conclusions when ignorant of the facts!

Isn't that what internet forums are for ??    ;D
PA elitist since 1979

Swamprunner

We certainly aren't anything special, but it is refreshing to have a group of guys that don't wear flat bill hats with neon logos, hand out dirt naps, stop the flop on thunderchickens, get it done, or any of the other things I've come to loathe about turkey hunters.

You'll be hard pressed to find us crawling behind decoys, as we are more likely yelping my in a hardwood bottom. We absolutely respect everyone hunting by any legal methods that they enjoy, but we sort of have our way of doing things.

We don't do any advertising because we don't have anything to sell. We have given some thought to starting a non profit and selling some hats to try to use the money for something special (wounded warrior or youth or another worthy cause). For now, we are content to enjoy each other's hunts and we look forward to getting the pics from folks we've sent hats to around the country.

If you want a hat, shoot me a pm and tell me what you've done for youth or inexperienced hunter, and I'll see what I can do about sending you one. We keep a couple extra for the right folks.