OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TFC hats

Started by Pettit877, April 20, 2019, 10:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pettit877

Anyone know how to get my hands on one of these hats

Eric

WV Ridge Reaper

Apparently you have to be a cool Alabama turkey slaying cigar smoke Benelli tss #11 shot son of a gun to get one of them hats.

I asked on social media and was told you gotta "earn it" when I asked where to buy.

Maybe I'll try squirrel hunting I don't know !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

land cruiser

TTG

As far as I know it's a group that started in SC for the guys that think they're more elite turkey hunters than most. Not saying some of them aren't killers, but it's for their chosen group of guys.

Chordeiles

The Filipino Channel??

guesswho

Never heard of one.  Anybody have a picture?  Sounds like I'd rather have a KFC hat.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Liljake

I never heard of them, I'd rather have a THP or PP hat :toothy9:
I Love matching wits with a bird that has a brain the size of a peanut.

LaLongbeard

Does anybody know what the TFC stands for or you just really want a hat? Sounds like a Facebook group
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Yoder409

Quote from: guesswho on April 21, 2019, 05:26:18 AM
Never heard of one.  Anybody have a picture?  Sounds like I'd rather have a KFC hat.

Never heard of it.  Must be REALLY elite.............   

I have a Bojangles hat.   Wouldn't trade it for all the TF whatever hats on the planet !!!!    ;D   
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

A quick Google search sez it stands for Turkey Fight Club.  And if you click "Images" you'll find pics of the coveted cap.

I ain't never fought no turkey with a club.  I just shoot them with a shotgun.  So, I guess, I'll never earn one...............

Bummer.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

spaightlabs

Quote from: Chordeiles on April 21, 2019, 05:13:37 AM
The Filipino Channel??

AWESOMWE!  LOL

spaightlabs

I presume the first rule of turkey fight club is the same as the first rule of regular fight club, but maybe not since no one in fight club wears a fight club hat...

Sounds like the kind of group it'd be pretty easy to take a pass on.

Yoder409

Quote from: spaightlabs on April 21, 2019, 08:18:31 AM
I presume the first rule of turkey fight club is the same as the first rule of regular fight club, but maybe not since no one in fight club wears a fight club hat...

Sounds like the kind of group it'd be pretty easy to take a pass on.

The first rule of regular fight club is THEIR first rule.  Don't apply to US, so.........................    ;D
PA elitist since 1979

LaLongbeard

Yea I googled it what a joke.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Turkeytider

I`ll settle for my NWTF cap. Means more anyway, IMO. If you take, give back.