OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Hope all is well with the southern members of TR20s  (Read 1965 times)

Offline TKE921

Hope all is well with the southern members of TR20s
« on: April 18, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »
I was sitting in the doc's office waiting to get my bimonthly neck to toes adjustment and the weather channel was talking about the storms and twisters down in AL and MS.  I hope all is well with you guys and your families.

Offline harleytom

• The Boss Gobbler
    • Tinypic
Re: Hope all is well with the southern members of TR20s
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 08:35:36 PM »
We are hunkered down, hoping for the best for everyone. It's been a rough spring with all the early flooding in TN River valley and several storms causing damage/deaths. Weather has been so up and down this year but each spring has been like this lately it seems. Thanks for the thoughts/prayers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 10:34:18 AM »
We lost a number of big trees in our neighborhood. The river is almost at flood stage, cars were flipped over in a nearby WalMart parking lot. It was one wicked front. The good news is that it has passed through and we will be looking at some great weather this upcoming weekend.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Offline 3bailey3

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 09:49:47 PM »
hey Norman I heard I lot of trees are down in that WMA that we like.

Offline FullChoke

• Double Beard
  • Central Minnesota
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 05:13:46 AM »
3Bailay3,

I was there yesterday on the northern area and saw nothing down, but I didn't drive on the main roads much. No birds either. This has been a tough season for me.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.