OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Catch and Release

Started by Woodsman4God, May 01, 2011, 07:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsman4God

Reads like some exciting times though. So your not able to get after them one more time before May 2nd?

unfortunately I wont be able to

Well, by the grace of God and having a wonderful wife I was able to take 2 more vacation days and go out after gobblers again,,, and this time the gun was loaded, I will post pics and the story hopefully by tomorrow,

As redarrow said the key to catch and release ( or not loading your gun ) is to let the smaller ones go and get a bigger one which I did.

BOFF

Quote from: Woodsman4God on May 01, 2011, 07:35:56 PM
Reads like some exciting times though. So your not able to get after them one more time before May 2nd?

unfortunately I wont be able to

Well, by the grace of God and having a wonderful wife I was able to take 2 more vacation days and go out after gobblers again,,, and this time the gun was loaded, I will post pics and the story hopefully by tomorrow,

As redarrow said the key to catch and release ( or not loading your gun ) is to let the smaller ones go and get a bigger one which I did.

WOOOOO!!

Praise God, and let your wife know we appreciate her support in you hunting as well!!!!!

Can't wait to see the pics and read the story!!!

God Bless,
David B.

redarrow

Enough yakking bout it. Bring on the pics,and the stats. Lets go boy,get the lead out. :begging:

BOFF

Quote from: redarrow on May 02, 2011, 02:59:36 PM
Enough yakking bout it. Bring on the pics,and the stats. Lets go boy,get the lead out. :begging:

AMEN!!

God Bless,
David B.