turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Clark bush all about shooting

Started by Rem Man, April 10, 2019, 07:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hello guys I usually reach out to Clark several times a year to chat. I realized that I haven't seen him on here in some time. I got a little concerned and sent him a text. Clark advised me that he was sick  not sure if that meant flu or something worse and I didn't want to ask. I am just asking if you guys will keep Clark in your prayers!! He is a great guy and has helped many here. Thanks!

backwater

Thanks for the heads up.    Clark is a great guy indeed.  He went out of his way to help me get my Nova drilled and tapped.   He put me in touch with a fellow from Chicago I believe that had done a few.  The guy actually talked me through the process.     Hope all is well.

runngun

He was always helpful and a wealth of knowledge! Will definitely be saying prayers for him!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

tomstopper

Prayers sent

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Ozarks Hillbilly

Hopefully it's nothing serious prayers sent

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

lowoctane

I sent a text his way a while back and he said he'd had some kind of accident. I don't know much more than that other than it affected his ability to text. He is a very modest man so I hope I'm not speaking out of school. So yes, do put him on your prayer list!!! :camohat:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

paboxcall

Quote from: runngun on April 10, 2019, 08:19:40 PM
He was always helpful and a wealth of knowledge! Will definitely be saying prayers for him!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

X2

He's been a huge help to a lot of people!
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Clydetaylor1

Talked to him a few times about chokes. He was very helpful. Wish him the best.

silvestris

Clark is a great guy; my best to him.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

owlhoot

Hope it's not nothing serious.
He has always been very helpful and is a great contributor to this site and to the turkey hunting world.
prayers sent.

edward.penny

Hope him a quick recovery.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

FLGobstopper

He's definitely been a valued and well respected member here. If anyone knows of any ability or a way we could help I'm sure many would jump at the chance. Praying for him and eager to hear if anyone has any suggestions of further assistance.

Clark if you get a chance to read this l don't know you but hope you realize we're all here and pulling for you and friends if you need something.

renegade19

Clark is a very good dude and will go out of his way to help you however he can.  I've consulted him several times.  His knowledge of shotguns is amazing.  Prayers for whatever he needs right now!

joey46

Yes - he often posted very relevant info on the old NWTF forum.  I miss his technical advice.  Night-Hawk, another frequent NWTF poster for anything pattern related, just showed up on another turkey forum.  He looks good but admitted he is more deer than turkey posting now. 

Sir-diealot

Guess I don't know him by first name but will say a prayer nonetheless for him.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."