only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got the job

Started by nctrkyhntr, February 12, 2011, 06:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

How is the job going??

mfd1027

Yeah!!  Give us a report.   There's some big boys on this team we could go hang out in the parking lot and seal you some sales. :whip2: :chucknorris:
Dan

mossybird

Quote from: nctrkyhntr on February 12, 2011, 06:39:43 AM
Starting Monday I will be saling Chrystler Jeep and Dodge Vehicles new and used. Now its time to make some money.  :z-guntootsmiley:
Cool deal!

Kevin

nctrkyhntr

well all of last week and this week is training. I am hoping they throw us on the lot at the end of this week bc this training crap is starting to get old fast

mfd1027

You'll be out there soon Jon.   Hang in there!!  Are there's some other new guys training with you?  What are you doing for training?   Is it mostly product familiarzation??
Dan

nctrkyhntr

there is 5 of us in training. They are training us on the proper way to speak with a customer and plus learning about the product. But yea we will be out there soon enough.

harvester

Quote from: nctrkyhntr on February 21, 2011, 07:56:54 PM
there is 5 of us in training. They are training us on the proper way to speak with a customer and plus learning about the product. But yea we will be out there soon enough.

The good thing is, they are taking the time to train you all on how they want things done, at least they didn't throw you out there and see if you could sink or swim. Swim you keep the job, sink your fired.

Congrats again.

nctrkyhntr

Thank you again. Oh i know I am very appreciative that they are taking the time and train us. But at the same time we will never be completely ready for this or know everything. The only way we will learn is by going out there and facing the customer

harvester

Quote from: nctrkyhntr on February 21, 2011, 08:33:59 PM
Thank you again. Oh i know I am very appreciative that they are taking the time and train us. But at the same time we will never be completely ready for this or know everything. The only way we will learn is by going out there and facing the customer

No doubt on the not knowing EVERYTHING but it will give you a place to start. :icon_thumright:

nctrkyhntr

Yes sir, I just figure I would carry me a tazer and use it on them until the buy the car for above sticker lol

harvester

Quote from: nctrkyhntr on February 21, 2011, 08:39:31 PM
Yes sir, I just figure I would carry me a tazer and use it on them until the buy the car for above sticker lol

Dang, maybe we all could get some of that training. :smiley-char092:

nctrkyhntr

unclerick

Jon do they pay anything besides commision on sales.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

congrats on the job jon im sure you'll do just fine at it

nctrkyhntr

No its basically commission. Now chrysler puts a bounty on every vehicle they have and for february its a 100 for 2011. So at the end of the month they send us a check