turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

question for my alabama comrades?

Started by bigthunderchicken, May 01, 2011, 04:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigthunderchicken

someone told me that putting a real turkey fan on a decoy is illegal in this state. is this true? i cant find it in the book anywhere.
Chase

CASH

As far as I know it is perfectly legal.  If not, a bunch of us are doing it wrong.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Hognutz

You can put a real turkey fan on a decoy. You cannot put a turkey fan on your woman. That will get you busted..No need to thank me, just trying to help. It's what I do..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: Hognutz on May 01, 2011, 06:02:51 PM
You can put a real turkey fan on a decoy. You cannot put a turkey fan on your woman. That will get you busted..No need to thank me, just trying to help. It's what I do..Mike
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

bigthunderchicken

Chase

bowhunter84

Quote from: Hognutz on May 01, 2011, 06:02:51 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Basser69

Quote from: CASH on May 01, 2011, 05:16:03 PM
As far as I know it is perfectly legal.  If not, a bunch of us are doing it wrong.