turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

At Home

Started by guesswho, April 03, 2019, 06:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I don't post many pictures, but every now and then I can't help myself.  Not many turkeys get their picture taken here.  They have to play an exceptional game to get this honor. Kind of like an overtime ball game that they almost won.  I keep a separate album (file) for such opponents.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Happy

Congrats. That wasn't one of Jeff foxworthy's turkeys was it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

guesswho

BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

Ozarks Hillbilly

Congrats on what sounds like a game well played.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

MO HUNTER

What kind of special game does it have to play? Sounds like an awesome story, would love to hear it.

guesswho

Quote from: MO HUNTER on April 03, 2019, 09:00:47 PM
What kind of special game does it have to play? Sounds like an awesome story, would love to hear it.
Short version, had him inside forty, 4 times in about a 2 hour time frame before I got to pull the trigger.   He had an uncanny ability to keep obstructions between him and the gun.  Finally at 12 steps He cleared the last little obstacle and immediately new he had lost in overtime.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

chadly

Too cool.  Congrats.

MO HUNTER

Quote from: guesswho on April 03, 2019, 09:26:07 PM
Quote from: MO HUNTER on April 03, 2019, 09:00:47 PM
Short version, had him inside forty, 4 times in about a 2 hour time frame before I got to pull the trigger.   He had an uncanny ability to keep obstructions between him and the gun.  Finally at 12 steps He cleared the last little obstacle and immediately new he had lost in overtime.

HAHA! Nice!! Love it when a plan comes together. Cant wait for our season to open.

tomstopper

Very nice. Congrats

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Congratulations, can't wait til the coach puts me in the game in May
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

renegade19

randy6471

Tunaguy

Lol. Congratulations
" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

zelmo1

Very cool. Eddie Salter always said the objective is to give a turkey a ride in his truck. I love simple pleasures.  :funnyturkey:

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.