OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Travis Wyatt Pot Calls

Started by slicksbeagles1, April 03, 2019, 08:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slicksbeagles1

I know everyone has a lot of pot calls but if you haven't tried a Travis Wyatt you are missing out for the money you can't beat them. He goes by twyatt on here hit him up and see for yourself.

EZ

I totally agree. I think I have seven of his pots already and believe me, some heads are about to roll!!!

Bowhuntr73

silverspur

I agree with those that answered ahead of me.  I have one of Travis's pot calls and I have ran the one's EZ has and several more.  All top quality pot calls and Travis is one heck of a nice guy to speak and deal with. Certainly his pot calls are worthy of a spot in any turkey vest, spring or fall.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Caspar

i agree with everything said here. travis is an outstanding guy that makes a fantastic call at a reasonable price. ill have to check when i get home to be sure but i believe i have eight of his calls now. i will be running a vest full of sweetbriar calls this year.

sbbow

Caspar

so i decided to count my sweetbriar calls and i was a bit off. i actually have 11 of his pots!!
heres a couple pics. this is my first time posting pics here. i hope i do it right.

Caspar

well crap. i cant post pics. it says the files are too large.

Ranger007

Travis is a great guy to deal with. Awesome calls.......

turkeys really liked the ceramic

Sir-diealot

Someone I intend to buy from before next season. I knew there are some cherry wood combinations he really likes and would like to get on of those from him.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

twyatt

Thanks guys!  I really appreciate the kind words.   Looking forward to seeing some dead turkeys soon!!!

ridgerunner

Glad to see Travis is putting out some good calls. Haven't chatted with him much lately, but used to talk with him almost daily..He makes a good call.

Bowpoor

I have several of his pot calls and can say they will always be in my vest.  I love the roll over in his calls and how easy they are to use..... I have sooo many different pot calls and his are the easiest for me to run.  You will not meet a nicer guy and his goes soo far out of his way to be sure you get exactly what you want and that you are satisfied with his calls.... he has sent me countless sound files and every single call I got I already knew how it sounded.  Seriously, if you have not tried one you need to.  Travis genuinely cares about making you happy and ensuring you get exactly what you are wanting.

Chris VanDevender