OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Merriam Turkey Outfitters ....New Mexico

Started by bchilde, April 01, 2019, 09:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bchilde

Me and some buddies Have decided to go hunt turkeys next year in the spring. We decided to go to New Mexico. Does anyone have any outfitter recommendations?

GobbleNut

If you are thinking about southern NM, you might want to check our my son's (Ryan) operation,...SNM Turkey Hunts. You can PM me for more info if you think you are interested.

dejake

I'm going with Tri-State next month.  I'll post up a review.

Alan in NC

Going at the end of April to the V7 Ranch for my first trip to New Mexico. Will report when I return.

mtns2hunt

Quote from: dejake on April 02, 2019, 03:49:46 AM
I'm going with Tri-State next month.  I'll post up a review.

You won't be disappointed hunting with Tri State. Hunted with them a couple years or so back. Killed two very nice birds with them. Very nice ranch: 300,000.00 plus acres and main road runs 17 miles through the ranch.  Cook is awesome and a history buff as well. Should be able to find my review on this site under Tri-state or below link if interested. Good luck you will have a good time. Hope the weather stays good.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,67042.msg656094.html#msg656094
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

longbeard56

Pat Feldt. Arizona Guided Hunts. Great outfitter!!
longbeard 56/Tenth Legionnaire
Tri-County Longbeards
NWTF Chapter
Southern NJ.

Clark8907

Quote from: GobbleNut on April 01, 2019, 10:49:58 PM
If you are thinking about southern NM, you might want to check our my son's (Ryan) operation,...SNM Turkey Hunts. You can PM me for more info if you think you are interested.
I called and emailed them about a hunt this year and never got a response.

sasquatch1

Ik this isn't what you asked, but if you have any decent hunting experience you shouldn't have a problem hunting the public land and saving some money. Or perhaps using the money for an extended trip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk