OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: SuperNova Choke Help  (Read 9779 times)

Offline brettdunn7

SuperNova Choke Help
« on: March 28, 2019, 03:52:02 PM »
I have a newer supernova 26” barrel that I bought for duck hunting, Max4 camo, and it’s all I will have available for turkey hunting this year other than my bow, which I may use after I get one with shotgun.  Most stuff I find on here is in reference to the Turkey edition supernova with 24” barrel so I would like info on my setup if there is a difference.

What chokes are people using and ammo. I’m considering Carlson or kicks chokes at the moment since I have a Carlson for duck and love it.

I am a newb to turkey hunting. This is my first year so I don’t know much about the loads and brands and all of that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
Re: SuperNova Choke Help
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:59:03 AM »
665 with long beards.   670 with tss. You can get tss to work with 665 but sometimes patterns are small.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline brettdunn7

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 12:08:03 PM »
665 with long beards.   670 with tss. You can get tss to work with 665 but sometimes patterns are small.
Is this with Carlson choke?

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 02:03:51 PM »
with ours but they should be about the same
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Offline brettdunn7

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 12:19:46 AM »
with ours but they should be about the same

I apologize I wasn’t aware you were a manufacturer. I’ll look into your stuff.

Offline longbeardchaser12

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2019, 12:11:41 PM »
Hevi 13 chokes from Hevishot work great in the Benelli
line of shotguns
They pattern great and really are effective