OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Mouth Call Case

Started by Pettit877, March 26, 2019, 11:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pettit877

Anyone have any idea where to find the old mouth call cases quaker boy use to sell.  There the bigger black ones with a lanyard to hang it around your neck. 

Eric Pettit

coyote1

I don't know what the Quaker boy cases look like but primos makes the no lose mouth call case. It's a pouch with air holes, a spring loaded top and a lanyard to hang around your neck. They are available a Midwest turkey call supply.

7shooter

Bass Pro sells one like the Primos for $5. I picked up a couple over the weekend.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

LaLongbeard

Have you tried Midwest Turkeycall supply?
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Pettit877

The one I'm refuring to was a pouch style but made of rubber and larger.

Marc

I like the H.S. Strut Call Caddy...  A little wallet you wear around your neck that holds 4-8 calls (if you put 2 calls in each slot).

They used to have some combo packs with calls, and the combo packs were less expensive than the Call Caddy alone.  I was trying to search one up currently and could not find one???
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

tha bugman

The Quaker Boy Call Case that I have is a large black box that you have to squeeze together to get it to open.  It has a lanyard, but no separate slots for calls just one open area.

coyote1

Quote from: tha bugman on March 29, 2019, 05:08:16 PM
The Quaker Boy Call Case that I have is a large black box that you have to squeeze together to get it to open.  It has a lanyard, but no separate slots for calls just one open area.

Sounds identical to the primos case I suggested.

I think it will work for you Pettit.

ggrue

Wish I would have known.  I just threw a new Primos case away.  Every time I buy a new sonic dome case, they include the green three call case.  Would have ship to you for free

Clydetaylor1

There was a primos one in the classified

Tom Threetoes

Take the old soft oval plastic coin holders that you squeeze the ends together to open, punch the back full of holes for ventilation. holds 3 or 4 calls, doesn't rattle, and you can find them free  as a lot of business places give them away for advertisements. Works for me.

Willie 870

use a chewing tobacco container   thet work very good

Sir-diealot

Not a Quaker Boy but would this be of use to you? Updated the link with the one that Compton was talking about on Amazon to save you money. Thanks for pointing it out Compton.
https://smile.amazon.com/Primos-Hunting-618-No-Lose-Call/dp/B001OPP49M/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Primos+NoLose+Call+Case&qid=1554372465&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spell

Quote from Compton ^You can get this on Amazon 4.99 free one day with Prime
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."