OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos cutter box calls

Started by kbbgood, March 22, 2019, 11:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbbgood

I've been looking at Primos Box Cutter box calls and now they come out with the lear Cutter call. So what is the difference and which is the best one. Then is there anyone makes one like them. Never seen one like them with the thumb slot on the side.

HFultzjr

In my opinion, the Primos Box Cutter single sider #243, is one of the better production calls. The 2 sided is also good. If you can pick one up for 20-25 dollars, it will call a turkey.
:fud: :OGani:

mspaci

tha bugman

I like my Single Sided Box Cutter.  I never have seen another box call with the slot on the side, really cool feature.

Buckman18

Quote from: tha bugman on March 28, 2019, 05:14:46 PM
I like my Single Sided Box Cutter.  I never have seen another box call with the slot on the side, really cool feature.

I have one of these. In fact, until yesterday, it was the only box call I've had. I've used it for about 20 years.  My wife bought me a Halloran Ebony/Walnut for my birthday, so I'll be using it this weekend.

KyScott

I had a single sider cutter from Primos and it was a nice box. I used it several years before giving it to my cousin after I got more in to higher end boxes. Would hesitate to use one today for the money.