turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Last minute

Started by Big Jeremy, March 17, 2019, 04:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jeremy

My family is going to be going to Panama City next week...thinking about hunting a couple of days. Looks like Pine Log, Econifa Creek, Choctawhatchee River, and Point Washington would all be easy enough to drive back and forth to.

Anyway, as most folks say, I AM NOT looking for a honey hole, but would be interested in any general information. Are any of these WMAs even worth hunting? Any specific regulations that I should be aware of (other than some of the quota only areas on Econifa Creek)? Things of that nature. Feel free to PM me rather than posting on here. Thanks for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

My suggestion is contact the local game officer in that area .. with couple phone calls you can probably find out what you need .... i always found these guys were always willing to help a hunter ....

SD_smith

Big Jeremy

Talked with a FWC agent today, and I'm planning to hunt this Thursday and Friday. I know I'm pretty limited with only two days to hunt, but I'm excited about it!

Again, if you have any general info about Pine Log, or Point Washington WMAs, I'd appreciate a PM. Public land is all the hunting I do, but new state, new terrain, I'll take any help I can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk