Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Member Kill Post Thread - Post your kills, pictures, scoring, etc here

Started by twyatt, March 15, 2019, 08:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twyatt

Be sure to review the rules thread before posting. Basically....

measure spurs with a flexible tape measure on the outside arch of the spur starting at the line where the spur comes out of the skin/scales. Take a picture.

Measure the longest strand of the longest beard from the skin of the breast to tip of the beard. Don't count multiple beards. Take a picture.

Hang the bird from a scale and get a picture of the bird on the scale and the weight. 

Put your measurements into this link and get your score:

http://oldgobbler.com/checkstation.htm

Write down both spur measurements, beard length, bird weight, date, team name, your OG name on paper. Hold it up and get a picture of you holding it with the bird in background (easy to do when it's hanging on the scale).

Upload all pictures (small size so they'll all fit in one post) to this thread and I will update the running tally thread

Flickr, tinypic, or imgur are photo hosting sites you can use. Tapatalk is pretty darn easy for phones though. Any questions, just ask.

twyatt

ads1

Travis, Somewhat difficult to measure Beard. I tried to be a little conservative but make any adjustments as you see fit. Thanks.
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

ads1

ads1

ads1

ads1

ads1

ThunderChickenHunter21

Got my first one of the season finally!

Weight

Beard

Left spur

Right spur

Totals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeyman

Still learning this posting. These are Large Thumbnails from IMGUR. My first MO bird and heaviest bird to date.
I hate incorporating scrool bars. Classic hunt...gobbling well on the roost, flew down 35 yards away, walked in to 30 yards
and encountered a load of Hevi mag blends.

squidd