turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Youth/New Hunter Calls Giveaway #2 **3 WINNERS DRAWN**

Started by Spring Creek Calls, March 10, 2019, 05:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spring Creek Calls

Youth or first time hunter calls giveaway for a cherry and poplar short box and a glass over aluminum walnut potcall by Chris Brumfeld, donated by letinmfly (Lou Belcastro). We offer them free of charge to anyone that mentors a youth or first time hunter, with the call going to the hunter. Please make mention in your reply post that you qualify and if we get more than 1 qualifier we'll do a random drawing Saturday 3/16 around 7pm. Thanks for getting a new hunter/hunters involved!

*** We will draw 3 names, one for each of the 3 calls, box/pot/scratch box. ***

Mike and Lou

WINNER#1 BOX CALL - fishfrey
WINNER #2 POT CALL - GD 1656
WINNER #3 SCRATCH BOX - fallsflight

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

Bowguy

I'll bite again and I will be mentoring first time hunters this year again. Thanks for the opportunity guys

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

If it will help a young hunter I will throw in a scratch box I hunted with last yr.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

tomstopper

I have mentored kids in the past and will be taking out my daughter this year if it qualifies. Thanks

DP42912

I'll play round two for my five year old boys first turkey call/ season, thanks again guys!

fallsflight

Will be taking my youngest boy out for the youth hunt in April and his brother, who no longer qualifies for the youth hunt, will be assisting.  We hope to get his brother his first bird!  Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmart241

Thanks to all involved I will be taking my 5yr old grandson he is excited to go

Jmbradt3873

Took my grandson out for the first time this year, he was never interested until now. But of course not one gobble this weekend, lol, but he will be out there next weekend for the opening day of regular season.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

ssramage

Taking my son for the first time this year.

zelmo1

Mentoring 2 new hunters for the first time , hopefully a parent and child, through the NWTF mentoring program. I am donating 4 calls myself to youth hunters in my area. My daughter is making her own pot calls this year to hunt with. She has already outgrown me at 12, lol. Thanks again for all who donate to our future. We need to excite them so they can carry our sport on. Thanks again.( P.S.   Spring Creek calls are awesome)

rdjustham

My son has started asking for his own calls after this past weekend of hearing them gobble.  As of now he is learning to run the spring creek box I have and an old slate ive had for years.

shaman

The Mooselette was over visiting her grandfather yesterday. She just turned 7. 

I gave her her grandmother's  pot call to practice on.   Wife #1, AKA Satan, was pretty handy with that old thing.

I also gave her a bunch of Ben Lee tapes and the Spittin' Feathers series on her tablet.  That ought to hold her until Yute Season.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries  of SW Bracken County, KY 
Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer

GD1656

I am mentoring a new youth hunter this season---he would love the calls  Thanks

WW

I'll be taking my 7 year old this year for her first time. Thanks for the opporotunity!

tha bugman

Mentoring my Lil' Poult....She got real close this weekend...she told me she was so nervous that her face was shakin!