OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Eastern Fans for Decoys or Decor

Started by Deputy 14, March 09, 2019, 06:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

If anyone wants an eastern fan for a decoy or decoration message me and I will send to you for the cost of shipping because I can't keep them, because somehow, my wife continues to get pregnant and I lost my man cave to be turned into a nursery. I have 4 of them all in good shape.

Fdept56

Deputy 14

Quote from: Fdept56 on March 09, 2019, 06:37:59 PM
Four kids or fans?  ;)
:TooFunny: 4 fans, 2 kids available now. One more in September  :TooFunny:

Deputy 14

coyote1

I got a chuckle out of this.

I'm sure by now you know how this happens. ;D

Deputy 14

Quote from: coyote1 on March 09, 2019, 08:26:31 PM

I have figured it out. UPS delivery guy I believe.  :TooFunny:

ssramage

We had our third kid in Oct and I finally figured it out. Put a tv in the bedroom and problem solved!

Happy

Quote from: ssramage on March 10, 2019, 11:11:20 AM

We had our third kid in Oct and I finally figured it out. Put a tv in the bedroom and problem solved!
You know there is a medical procedure that takes care of the whole baby issue correct? After our 3rd one was born that's straight where I headed cause being this ruggedly handsome has its drawbacks. Sounds like you might have a touch of the same issue.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

tomstopper

Quote from: ssramage on March 10, 2019, 11:11:20 AM

Should just be turkey season all year round (that usually stops our love time)

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

turkeyfoot

Get rid of fans I thought there was always a room for them at least the bedroom but I think they make the living room look better

Deputy 14

Quote from: turkeyfoot on March 10, 2019, 12:09:07 PM
Get rid of fans I thought there was always a room for them at least the bedroom but I think they make the living room look better
Well I've got 6 left and all of my other taxidermy in the living room and bedroom. I've flat ran out of room. Gonna gonna transfer the beard and spurs to a beard board.

turkeyfoot

Yup been there I need more space and walls I haven't kept but one fan in forever and a day

SinGin

Quote from: Deputy 14 on March 10, 2019, 12:25:50 PM
Quote from: turkeyfoot on March 10, 2019, 12:09:07 PM
Well I've got 6 left and all of my other taxidermy in the living room and bedroom. I've flat ran out of room. Gonna gonna transfer the beard and spurs to a beard board.

You know, some childless couples will spend thousands of dollars for your babies. I knew a girl onetime offered $50,000.00 for her baby when it was born. Just a thought

310 gauge

Do you have a Jake fan by any chance?  Wondering also about the shipping cost to N.C.   I have some contacts out looking for me also that may come across.  Thanks for offering also!

MK M GOBL

Quote from: 310 gauge on March 13, 2019, 01:00:43 AM
Do you have a Jake fan by any chance?  Wondering also about the shipping cost to N.C.   I have some contacts out looking for me also that may come across.  Thanks for offering also!

PM Sent.