OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lunchtime find....

Started by tha bugman, March 08, 2019, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

Went in WallyWorld at lunch to check on those $5 turkey loads and found this... 1/2 price according to the tag.

MS Turkey Chaser

Kytomgetter

Upfold99

Good find. Didnt know walmart sold them

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

tomstopper

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Love it when I can get a deal on items especially half off

Sir-diealot

Very nice. My GF picked me up the RNG 300 last year as an early CHRISTmas present and scored it for 63.27 and a week later they were going for 130 or there about. Great when you can find those deals.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Clydetaylor1

Good find. Love a good deal.

Deputy 14

I was gonna buy one to try until I saw the $100 price tag, I'll stick with waist pack instead of buying that one and not liking it.

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Deputy 14 on March 08, 2019, 05:59:48 PM
I was gonna buy one to try until I saw the $100 price tag, I'll stick with waist pack instead of buying that one and not liking it.

I am the same way. Just don't like paying big bucks for vests. I'll be in the basement this weekend sewing up a couple of holes in my vest. Been sewing on it for about five years now but it fits and does the job. Can't haul turkeys in it anymore because of the strain so I made a turkey hauler out of an old deer antler, paracord and a couple of washers. Color the antler with shoe polish to darken.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Chordeiles

Nice score!  :you_rock:
I'd pick one up for that price too.

aclawrence

Well I think head over to Walmart today. We have an Academy and a Field and Stream so I forget about Walmart. The other two usually don't have anything good anyway and I try to avoid Field and Stream bc of the whole anti gun thing.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dublelung

You did good on that one Bugman! Can't beat that price.

spurman

Great find, our Wal-Mart is real slow about getting the turkey gear out. Last year they only had turkey shells left for the year before. They have some of the new 3rd degree out this year but no vests the last time I looked.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

valerio024

Has anyone seen Longbeard XR at Walmart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.