turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Harold Fowler

Started by golfernash, March 06, 2019, 09:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfernash

Is Mr. Fowler back making strikers? I heard he had been sick and was not sure if he had gotten back to building.

boatpaddle

He is making some, but will be in the hospital for a few weeks....

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Turkeytider

Got an e-mail from Mr. Harold just last week. Said he was looking forward to getting in the woods with his son this season. Said he wouldn`t be able to shoot, so I suggested he do the calling for his son. Seemed to me from the tone of his communication that he was in good spirits.

At Unicoi he told me that he didn`t plan to resume taking orders through his web site, at least for the time being. He said he would prefer that people just call him. That`s Mr. Harold. He had a ton of strikers there in boxes, so folks who do contact him may well be able to get one.

Cckeck42

Can someone message me a number to reach him at if he is taking phone orders? I tried the one in his website and it didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeytider

Quote from: Cckeck42 on March 06, 2019, 04:58:55 PM
Can someone message me a number to reach him at if he is taking phone orders? I tried the one in his website and it didn't work.

Hfowler36@yahoo.com is his email. Only number I know is the one on his site. Email him and he'll most likely give you another number. The

Cckeck42

Thanks! That was my next plan. I was wanted to get a few strikers I didn't order on my last order if possible.