turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ever had to many bows to chose from!

Started by ryersonhill, April 29, 2011, 08:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryersonhill

I have been laid off for about a month now and have been shooting my recurve (Kodiak Magnum) and then i was digging around the garage and found a Old Black Bear Compound from Bear Archery dates about middle to late 80's early 90's and i got playing around with it for fun and started to bring it back to life well a couple adjustments and a good cleaning i found that i could shoot it with fingers and can hit pretty good with it. So i found a WB to put on it and a old style cable guard that screws onto the riser where the sight bar mounts and wow i feel kinda nostalgic out there throwing arrows and then i remembered i have a old tool box with some old broadheads and in it were 16 Old Bear Razorheads complete with bleeder blades, so i can hit out to about 25-30 yards with no sights, so here i am i have 2 new Mathews Z7's and i Mathews Q2XL, a Bear Kodiak Magnum and a Bear Grizzly and i am playing around with this old Bear that i can leave in the woods and probably be out about 50 Bucks and that is because the WB is new, i have a fondness for the Old Bear Products and i am glad my other bow do not have feelings because with about 2500 in the 3 mathews they probably would never understand  what is all about>
Owner-Paramadness Bow Slings
Bowslings-Survival Bracelets-Binocular Slings
Custom Braiding Available-Online Store Available
Pending Maine State Record Eastern Turkey - Archery

spurz