OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spent shells

Started by THattaway, February 28, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejake

I would buy one IF I could send you the shell to use.

THattaway

"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Gen.27:3

Again, I am utterly amazed at your craftsmanship!

Do you think that it would be possible to drill out the old primer and use this as a beard holder?
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

THattaway

Thank you. For sure. I use shells for that all the time. Just pop the primer out with an old phillips head screwdriver. I am going to attempt an inverted shell next for a beard holder as already suggested here by steelerfan. Will post if it turns out.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

quackaddict

You've definitely got a heck of a talent. All your projects you've posted over on scducks proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

DumpTruckTurkey

So cool!!   I have about 30 hevi shot hulls from toms ive killed... even some old whites!

MS Boy

Do you have a price ???

THattaway

Another one. Think I'll call this one "Shoot!"

Britton40

jryser

Ok tell us what you would do one of our shells for - name the price - and give me a slot in line. I would love to have one of my Iowa state record bird - a triple full bearded bird!!!

310 gauge

That is simply Bad Azz right there!!!  You have a GIFT!!!

Nathan_Wiles

That one is the best one so far in my opinion. It is quite talent to see a Turkey in spent shotgun hull.
Have you tried a 20gauge hull yet?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

THattaway

You would know it, I cleaned the shop out about a month before I started doing these. Threw away a grocery bag full of spent shells, duh.

Deputy 14

This is good stuff. Be awesome to have guys send their own to be done and use for a beard holder like someone else mentioned

THattaway