OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Spent shells

Started by THattaway, February 28, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejake

Based on time to craft, worth as much as any custom pot call.

THattaway

Wow, I sure didn't expect this sort of reception. Thanks to all for the kind words.

Didn't think this far out at first but when I get a batch made up I'll place them in the Miscellaneous Classified and revive this thread if anyone is truly interested.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

iloutdoorsman

I think it's a great idea, very cool. I think it would be kind of cool to see the brass on top with the intent of using it as a beard holder also.

Clydetaylor1

Now that's pretty cool.

Clydetaylor1

old3toe

I like them too! Very creative and no shortage of material to work with! I'm willing to bet this is one idea that will be hard pressed to be copied. I think your onto something sweet, as long as it doesn't take a month to make one.lol

TauntoHawk

Quote from: THattaway on March 01, 2019, 02:44:33 PM
Wow, I sure didn't expect this sort of reception. Thanks to all for the kind words.

Didn't think this far out at first but when I get a batch made up I'll place them in the Miscellaneous Classified and revive this thread if anyone is truly interested.
I'd buy one I have shadow box with a painted feather picture back ground and set of spurs that this would look cool inside as well. Especially since a hevi shot shell was the shell used on that hunt.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Boykin Hollow

Put me on the wait list !!!!!

Gen.27:3

Quote from: THattaway on March 01, 2019, 02:44:33 PM

That's awesome!!
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

Tennessee Lead

Wow those are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

appalachianassassin

I'd say 20+ dollars from a turkey hunter.

Clydetaylor1

THattaway

"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

guesswho

Dang, pretty sharp. 

I can draw a circle.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

WNCTracker

These are awesome. Great job!!  I would imagine someone might pay $15-20?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk