OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Special First Bird with Kingdom Connection

Started by VA_Birdhunter, February 27, 2019, 08:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

3 yrs ago myself and 2 of my very closer friends started a project to film our spring hunts as we went through the season to show our passion for this magnificent bird and our love for Christ !  Today we release our first video after 3 yrs.  This is the first hunt we filmed and I can promise it only gets better!   Below is the link to our first video...I hope you enjoy watching as we hunt these beautiful birds..filmed just as it happened...and gets you even more excited  for spring 2019!  We will continue to release videos weekly as we have many more to go.   To God be all the glory!

https://youtu.be/eSjJ6RnX7dQ

Our 2017 trailer we made:

https://youtu.be/850-xJtgDBI
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

snapper1982

great video. god truely is amazing. look forward to watching more from you guys.

VA_Birdhunter

Thanks Snapper....our God is amazing buddy!!  More to come next week!!  God bless

1iagobblergetter

Neat video. Season can't come fast enough..  :jesus-cross:

Syn

Great video, location, and hunt. God is so good. Looking forward to the next one.

Ctrize

ddturkeyhunter

Nice Video, and thanks for introducing someone new to the sport of Turkey hunting.

J.D. Shellnut

60% of the time it works every time!

Drycreek

Awesome video! Can't wait to spend some beautiful springs mornings with my son. Witnessing God's creations.
God bless!

tomstopper

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on February 27, 2019, 09:36:30 PM
Neat video. Season can't come fast enough..  :jesus-cross:
Agreed

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

ILHUNTER

Awesome hunt and great video footage, beautiful spot to kill a bird

VA_Birdhunter

Thank u all for the comments and feedback.   When we release our next video next Wednesday I'll post it.  Can't wait for Spring 2019...nothing like a spring morning enjoying Gods awesome creation and fellowshiping  with ur Christian brothers!  God bless

longspur

Great video. Love the way you thanked the one who made the turkey instead of who made the cammo, gun, shells, decoy...

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: longspur on February 28, 2019, 06:14:41 PM
Great video. Love the way you thanked the one who made the turkey instead of who made the cammo, gun, shells, decoy...

Longspur I really appreciate that comment!  We decided when we started this we wanted no sponsors...we didn't want to talk about products and spend time away from the hunt and what God has blessed us to do.  We wanted to show it just like it happens some videos might be long but it's exactly how it  happens the views the sounds...no music while we're showing the actual hunting footage!  Every hunt I've been on is brought to me by my Lord and Savior!! God bless ya buddy!!

VA_Birdhunter

Here is a trailer video we put out in 2017 I should have posted this to before now..hope u like it!  God bless!  Remember to hit the HD on the videos for the best quality.

https://youtu.be/850-xJtgDBI