turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Memories that will last a lifetime....

Started by eorlando, February 26, 2019, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

My favorite photo from this past weekend of youth season... The walk out with Brayden tagged out in his first turkey season ever. Easton looking over at him as they talk about how the hunt went down. Memories that will last a lifetime. I can't wait for Easton to be behind the gun next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Harty

Simply priceless! Lots of memories come flooding back to me just looking at that pic. Glad you captured th e moment.

Turkeyman62

A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

nitro

Fantastic!!

My mentor always told me that some day, our memories will be all that remains.  Great photos of a moment that will remain with you a long time.

Congrats to all of you. 
Royal Slam 2008

Rapscallion Vermilion

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

jmart241

Turkeytider

That`s simply terrific !  We can all just hope that there`s enough of them coming up to keep the tradition alive.

Zeke6685

What an awesome photo and amazing memory. My boy just turned 4, I can't wait till he is old enough to take his first gobbler.

Bowguy

Those are the best memories in the world. Congrats! ....to the rest mentor a kid, doesn't have to be your own to have those memories

guesswho

Yep nothing better.  Those pictures are priceless now, but will become even more so with each passing year.   Congrats to the whole family!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

ddturkeyhunter

That picture is worth a thousand words to everyone.Thanks

3bailey3

Jmbradt3873

Truly a great picture to bring back a great memory for years to come.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk