OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Book title

Started by Ctrize, February 26, 2019, 09:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctrize

Hello fellow turkey hunters. My name is Ted Rize  I am in the editing stage of a new book that will contain entertaining stories,lessons and some fun poems on Turkey hunting. Unfortunately the title I was planning has been taken since I started the project and I am asking for help from this forum in choosing a new title. The book is a salute to the" gobble. "The sound that pulls us to the woods each spring. Please post your preference from the choices below along with comments. Thank You Ted Rize.

Title Choices

The Calling Connection

Haunted by the Gobble

Addicted to the Gobble

It's About the Gobble

old turk

LaLongbeard

Haunted by the gobble.
The others sound like a cheap how to book
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

northwoodshntr

Addicted to the Gobble
    Describes my level of interest. 

dublelung

It's All About the Gobble

cwb04

Addicted to The Gobble - that sums it all up to me.  It's not about the kill, but more about the chase and working a turkey in the spring woods.  I always say if I heard one gobble I had a great day, if I got to work a bird it was even better!

Where are you from if you don't mind my asking?  Also will you please let us know here when the book becomes available?  Can't have to many turkey hunting books!

Gen.27:3

Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

daddyduke

How bout "Haunted by the Gobble Addiction". Seems to be the most popular 2.
Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Ctrize

Quote from: cwb04 on February 26, 2019, 02:53:51 PM
Addicted to The Gobble - that sums it all up to me.  It's not about the kill, but more about the chase and working a turkey in the spring woods.  I always say if I heard one gobble I had a great day, if I got to work a bird it was even better!

Where are you from if you don't mind my asking?  Also will you please let us know here when the book becomes available?  Can't have to many turkey hunting books!
cwb I am from Michigan and  Feel the same way about hearing a gobble. It is a quote in the book. Thanks for giving me your input. Ted Rize

DeltaRunner

Quote from: daddyduke on February 26, 2019, 04:27:25 PM
How bout "Haunted by the Gobble Addiction". Seems to be the most popular 2.

X2  that's a good idea.

Sir-diealot

It's between The Calling Connection & Haunted by the Gobble for me. I do like " "Haunted by the Gobble Addiction" that was mentioned below quite a bit.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Harty

Haunted by the Gobble....after workin a bird that is vocal it goes home with me . It's all I seem to hear. Truely is haunting

JoeA

Addicted to the Gobble. Another choice, just to toss it out...
Afflicted

BTW...didja ever see the CarbonTV doc "The Disease"? That about sums it up for me.
NWTF, SCI, DU and Half Tone Game Calls

tomstopper

Addicted to the Gobble for me. The ones I don't get haunt me but it's the gobble that brings me to the woods every day

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

land cruiser

Addicted. Guilty Gobbleholic.