OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Help with Pots to sell.

Started by Blairj, February 24, 2019, 08:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blairj

All, long story short a bit over a year ago one of my sons had to go down for his 3rd brain tumor surgery.  Since then I've been able to hunt a little bit as far as buying calls and being active in the "buy/sell/trade calls scene" I have not.  I've attempted to try and grab one here and there but never really followed through. I just had to stay far away from OG and the classified section especially! It was the call addiction trying to come through.   Needless to say I Am needing to sell many of the calls that I have but have no clue where the price would be and I am not wanting to gouge anyone nor take a hit on my end with much needed cash.  I don't know what's going to go exactly and all of it doesn't have too.  If there was something in there worthy of a Platz trade or Corder that would be about the only trade I'd consider.  I've got Sneeds, Roberts, Daybreak, Lonzo, Mabry's, Wynne.  Not sure f anything else from the top of my head. 

Anyone willing to help a fellow out with some fair pricing please shoot me a PM. 

Blairj

I knew I could rely on the guys here at OG, and found the help I was needing.. Thanks everyone and I will post a proper sell list in the classifieds once I get it all sorted out. 

mastevt

If your not on facebook, you should be.  Lots of buyers there!  Some pages like Gobblers anonymous, Turkey Addiction, Turkey Nuts, just to name a few.  I sell alot of calls on those pages, guys from coast to coast on there.  Many are collectors.  Good luck!

davisd9

Would be very interested in a Mabry Slate at reasonable price.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

wchadw

I'm looking for platz and Mabry slates
Roberts bronzed glass
Trumpets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wchadw

Quote from: wchadw on February 25, 2019, 11:35:17 AM
I'm looking for platz and Mabry slates
Roberts bronzed glass
Trumpets

And wynne slate

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mastevt on February 25, 2019, 06:47:33 AM
If your not on facebook, you should be.  Lots of buyers there!  Some pages like Gobblers anonymous, Turkey Addiction, Turkey Nuts, just to name a few.  I sell alot of calls on those pages, guys from coast to coast on there.  Many are collectors.  Good luck!
Met the guy who built me this call on Turkey Nutz fun group and nice people.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Blairj

Hello folks, things have been crazy here the past few days and I as well as the kids have been very sick with the flu and croup.  I will get back to everyone and hopefully this message will get to the people I've already talked to via PM.  I've just not had the time nor energy to get to everything.  Just wanted to get something out there for everyone and hopefully I can get to it tonight/tomorrow at the latest. 

Just to note as well, I did not intend for this to be a sell post nor am I going to treat it as such if it will break any OG forum rules. I was just simply asking for some assistance in properly pricing some calls I have. 

Again sorry for the delay and I will respond to EVERYONE.