turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Irish setter vaprtrek boots?

Started by Rem Man, February 22, 2019, 03:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hello guys considering buying these boots and have read mixed reviews. I was wondering if anyone has tried these boots or has any opinions. Thanks!

redlegs

I just got these boots last month so far so good very comfortable. They run small so order a 1/2 larger than normal.

DocHolliday

Most comfortable tirkey boots I've worn

LRD

I have a pair of the snake boots and really like them.

skimerhorn

I have had them for 3 seasons and love them

tomfooleryy

I have really enjoyed mine very comfortable and very light

Walkerhuntfish

I've put one season in the snake boot model and love them so far.

charlesgoff71

I have the snake boots and the regular boots. They do run small and definitely. Are not waterproof  but super comfortable.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Had to go look, same ones I have in my Amazon cart, glad to hear good things about them.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Rem Man

Tail Feathers

Three years on mine and I like them.  The waterproof is waning, but they all do sooner or later.
They run small, expect to buy at least a half size bigger than normal, maybe a whole size.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

CALLM2U

My team bought me a pair of the snake proof version for bosses day and I consider them very comfortable for what they are.  They broke in quickly and easily. Can't speak to them being waterproof yet but should test that this weekend.

SwampMoss

Another fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Headed into year 4 with mine.  Just think of them as 17" waterproof running shoes.  LOVE EM !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Txag12

Yep bought them before last spring, would recommend, best snake boot I've found out of many I've tried