OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

David Halloron?

Started by 3bailey3, February 16, 2019, 06:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

Any of you guys at the convention try David's 20 anniversary pot call?

jrinny

Going back tomorrow- can check it out and let you know

fountain2

Very good call.  All of David's calls are.

Planner

I have several of his calls and bought his 20th anniversary call. It arrived in my mailbox this week and I'm super impressed. Not only does it look awesome- it sounds incredible...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tracker#1

Gooserbat

As a fellow call maker, I'll vouch and tell you anything he does is top notch.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Sir-diealot

I looked at it but did not see a price tag. (Online)
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sixes

Browning87

I got this call in the mail last week. Very good call, and easy on the eyes as well!

HookedonHooks

Played it in Nashville. Call ran as good as any of the others on his table. Liked it over the metal mouth II.

He had some Spalted Maple red slates tucked back that were pretty nice too.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Yelper

Know it is not his new pot call, but I got his new long box the other day and it is a Good one!!

IMG_20190217_131705858
Untitled attachment 00222

3bailey3

jrinny

I stopped by Dave's booth this morning and he played the new call side by side with a crystal mistress to compare it to. The new call is  a little more mellow on the front end and rolls over to a more raspy back end when compared to the crystal mistress (with the same striker). He also went back and forth with his two long boxes and they are impressive as well!

Greg Massey

I got one of his new Ipe / Black Limba in Nashville this weekend ...one fine long box for the money ...I got one that's strong on both rails ....