Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I'm ready for some huntin!
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Gobble!

northms

One month from tomorrow we'll be chasing them around in MS.  :OGturkeyhead:

KYFrid

Lucky Dogs. KY season seems a long ways off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

fallhnt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Candyman

I am ready too- Central Mississippi. Have had several gobblers around all deer season. Hope a few stay. Went by a 250 acre place I have access to yesterday and it was select cut back in October. Not sure how that will affect the turkeys. I will find out soon....

shoer2

Ready in north ms.too can't wait..

ShootingABN!

I'm excited. If anyone wants to take me. I'm in MS (Biloxi) Kessler Air Force base.... ;)

Spitten and drummen

I too hunt in ms. This mild winter and these temps have me worried. I have birds on camera strutting with hens already. I kinda feel it may be winding down when season starts. I hope not but just sharing what ive seen so far.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: ShootingABN! on February 14, 2019, 09:55:22 PM
I'm excited. If anyone wants to take me. I'm in MS (Biloxi) Kessler Air Force base.... ;)
I could probably go also. It's awfully cold here in Iowa. I could use some heat.  :TooFunny:

ShootingABN!

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 14, 2019, 10:17:06 PM
I too hunt in ms. This mild winter and these temps have me worried. I have birds on camera strutting with hens already. I kinda feel it may be winding down when season starts. I hope not but just sharing what ive seen so far.

Well if they are nesting.... Hopefully they'll come on in=.....

NCL

Only six weeks away from the opener, not that I am counting down

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: ShootingABN! on February 14, 2019, 10:40:08 PM

You are right. One of the reasons I enjoy turkey hunting because of the gobbing. I like to hear birds and work birds all season. What I mean is we all know when the hens start nesting the hunting gets better. However I hate to see weather like this early. Once breeding winds down and gobblers start bunching back up , its pretty much done. I dont want to see this happen and have 2 or three weeks at the end of the season with birds not responding.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Jeremy66

Still over 2 months for me in Illinois.  Maybe one of these years I will take a trip to get my season started earlier.

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on February 15, 2019, 08:43:17 AM
Quote from: ShootingABN! on February 14, 2019, 10:40:08 PM

Yep, the last few years have been like that.

You are right. One of the reasons I enjoy turkey hunting because of the gobbing. I like to hear birds and work birds all season. What I mean is we all know when the hens start nesting the hunting gets better. However I hate to see weather like this early. Once breeding winds down and gobblers start bunching back up , its pretty much done. I dont want to see this happen and have 2 or three weeks at the end of the season with birds not responding.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny