OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: LaLongbeard  (Read 911 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
LaLongbeard
« on: February 11, 2019, 04:00:29 PM »
Thanks to LaLongbeard for The Old Pro Gene Nunnery Talks Turkey CD Also am thankful that he did not get upset with me, when he came and asked me if I still wanted it I had zero memory of making the deal (And still don't) but he was nice and showed me the thread that the deal had been made in and I sent him payment right out. (This is why I always ask you guys to contact me a few days before I agreed to pay, my meds really do give me memory problems.)

He was very polite, did not give me an attitude when I said I could not remember and was the perfect gentleman through the entire ordeal, even sent me a refund when I over paid. I would not hesitate to do business with him again and thank you for him realizing I was not trying to scam him or anything.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."