OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Complete Set

Started by Old Gobbler, February 09, 2019, 12:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay guys ....before I go into details ...I'll up front say I HAVE ZERO EXTRA PATCHES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS...THEY ARE LONG GONE ...there may be some members willing to part with thier extras , you will have to make a wanted add on the forum to get one ...the rarest of them all are the top 2 ...rare ...rare ...rare

2/09/19 The first part (for people who ordered before superbowl Sunday)of 2019 patches are in hand now and I packaging them up and sending out ...you will get them soon , I am told the second part of the order should arrive to me in 2 weeks time...so those will be on soon too

The 2019 site patch is the one on the lower left corner(gobbler on limb) , if you buy two of those you will be designated a "SITE SUPPORTER " if you choose soo ...it is greatly appreciated and keeps the site going strong..and it's been going strong 11
years now

We may....depending up to forum members..do a special limited numbers  super big/big patch this year ..last year it was discussed,  and the members are very receptive to that ....time frame may be a 1 month for those ...let me know your thoughts

THANK YOU SOO MUCH -Shannon

4x4 iron on

Link ....http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

owlhoot

HEY  you got em all  :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

And thanks again for doing these and running a great site.

coyote1

Wish I had those first 6. Somehow the first 3 years I was here I never noticed the patches. If I would have paid attention I would only be missing 3.

LaLongbeard

The rare round patch with the gobbler over the shoulder, anyway to do a remake of the patch with maybe the year or different color background. I'm sure you'd sell as many as you could make, and you already have the design, size etc.
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Sir-diealot

I have these and have to get the rest. 2017 and the one above it really appeal to me. I like 15 and 13 as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

captpete

Quote from: coyote1 on February 09, 2019, 12:28:40 PM
Wish I had those first 6. Somehow the first 3 years I was here I never noticed the patches. If I would have paid attention I would only be missing 3.

Same here except I would only be missing the first 2.

THANK YOU Shannon for doing the patches and running a GREAT site!!

Ozarks Hillbilly

Quote from: LaLongbeard on February 09, 2019, 12:39:29 PM
The rare round patch with the gobbler over the shoulder, anyway to do a remake of the patch with maybe the year or different color background. I'm sure you'd sell as many as you could make, and you already have the design, size etc.
Last year or maybe the year before time gets away from me but we had a thread on the complete set of patches. There were several of us that agreed that was our favorite patch of ol boney. I agree that a remake or something very similar to it would sale out quickly.
Shannon thanks for all your hard work here and count me in for a couple of the larger special addition or limited addition patch.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Great site and appreciate the hard work Shannon!!
I'm missing the first 4 or 5. All the rest I have I'm going to put in a picture frame display with them all together and add to it every year..

Gobble!

I'd get a big patch assuming it's similar to the 2019 patch, not a boney fan.

ChiefBubba

I have spares of all but the first 4. I'd be willing to trade or buy any of those first 4. Bubba

Gobspur

Count me in, order'em!  Decals for truck too!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Cut N Run

This year's patches came in today's mail.  Thanks Shannon, they look great!

I'm missing the first two and have zero hope of finding them.

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

Tennessee Lead

This years patch is sharp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

old turk

count me  in when you decide to do the big patch

Harty

Thanks for all you do Shannon. I would purchase the larger patch . I liked this years in particular.