turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody looking for a DSD Jake?

Started by Andy502, February 07, 2019, 06:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy502

I've got a DSD Jake with stake and bag, bought off Ebay new last year, never hunted; looking to sell or trade toward a DSD Mating Motion pair.  I don't have pics readily available but can get them if someone has an offer

Sir-diealot

You need to go and read the rules of the site. If you sell it because you have less than 100 posts you can only sell it for the amount of posts you have which means you can only sell it for $8.00 right now. Also no trades with low post volume members, you need I think either 50 or 100 posts to trade. Also all sale or trade posts must have a picture and all prices must be clearly listed. There have been to many people that have come in and ripped members off and the rules are there to protect us and if you choose to stick around you as well. Hope you stick around, always nice to meet a fellow hunter.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Andy502

Can't seem to delete this post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk