turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Full Nylon Mesh Face Mask

Started by TM, February 03, 2019, 09:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TM

Any recommendations for a source for full nylon mesh face mask?  One I have used for 15 years is about done. It was a cheap-o I bought because it was baggy and loose fitting.  Cut my own eye holes in it.  What I like is it keeps the flies and mosquitoes hovering an inch from me.  Easier to hear and sit still.  Have tried other face masks, not as comfortable, tighter so do not fit around my glasses well, not as bug proof.  TIA!

1iagobblergetter

I've tried numerous face masks thinking more expensive would be better and finally settled on the 3/4 el cheapo H.S. STRUT. I've used these for years now. My hat covers the top so havent seen any need for the full.They also do make a full if you really want or need to go that route.

Gooserbat

Get on eBay.  Sometimes you can find the old have strut bag type head nets.  I bought 10 of them a few years ago for like $20.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

TarheelTurk

OL Tom ( Drake waterfowl ) came back out with a full face performance turkey mask this season. Check it out to see if it's what your looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Fl strutter

I wore the ol tom full face mask last year and loved it.

tha bugman

Not a full mask, but here is a review I did last year on the Banded brand one.

https://youtu.be/_DZ2H6dFirk

Dtrkyman

Scored this for 4.50 at Wally World, it's awesome!  Always hated every mask I've ever had, this thing seems perfect!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Dtrkyman on February 06, 2019, 10:43:34 PM

Scored this for 4.50 at Wally World, it's awesome!  Always hated every mask I've ever had, this thing seems perfect!

I hate you people that don't have to wear glasses! :P
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."