OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Foggy Bottom Frictionite Mossy Oak Bottomland Pot Call

Started by kyturkeyhunter4, January 30, 2019, 04:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

I was looking through my Midwest Turkey Supply magazine last week and came across Primos Foggy Bottom Frictionite Pot Call In Mossy Oak Bottomland Camo thought it was a pretty cool looking call being in Mossy Oak Bottomland and thought I would give it a try it just being $24.95. Now keep in mind I usally got all custom call makers turkey calls and Ive just got a hand full or Primos and Knight & Hale calls that I bought when I first started out turkey hunting and that's been 30 years ago. But I was really surprised with how this call sounded it's probably one of the best sounding ive heard from Primos especially at this price point it also looks pretty nice being in Mossy Oak Bottomland to. I would highly recommend this call to any one maybe just geting started in turkey hunting or someone that really doesn't won't to go out and pay $50 to 60 bucks for a pot call.

Double B

Sounds good I like ceramic, frictionite, sla-tek surfaces. They run easy and when it's wet. Looks like a winner.  Don't lose It!
Followed by buzzards

SD_smith

I seen that. Thought it looked cool. Actually in the market for another pot call this year. Have my last one to a kid last season to learn on. It was the Zinks Power Ridge slate I think. Real loud and I liked it for when the mouth call couldn't reach. Personally I'm not into buying these custom calls. Have won a couple and never been a huge fan of them especially for the price. I had one growing up called the Yella Hammer by Primos I think or maybe K&H....not sure, but loved it until it got lost somewhere on our lease in GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kyturkeyhunter4

I will try not to loose it Double B but the Mossy Oak Bottomland is going to make it rough on me I can't keep up with nothing any way lol..

tha bugman

kyturkeyhunter4

I would put one on for you guys but I'm not for sure on how to do it. Plus I think I might need a new computer mine is a little out dated lol....